LPS Copper Bonded Clad Rod
Salient Features of Copper Bonded Grounding Rod are as follows:
- Perfectly bonded Copper Bonded Grounding Rod is long lasting, drive easier and will not crack.
- In Copper Bonded Rod Copper Coating should comes in the range of 100,180 & 250 Microns respectively.
- In Copper Bonded Grounding Rod Clad, Copper purity is 99.95%.
- The Copper Bonded Grounding Rod is fuly covered with copper cladding without any cracks,holes, cavities etc.
- Magnetic conducting rate is low. Thus reducing the lightning induction.
- Good tensile strength in Copper Bonded Grounding Rod, over 600N/mm2.
- Resist corosion better than galvanized rods allowing for a 28-year service life in most soils
- (14.2x 2000) mm
- (14.2x 3000) mm
- (17.2x 2000) mm
- (17.2x 3000) mm
Galvanized Iron (GI)
Length of Rod